Chief Keef Evicted By Police
Rapper Chief Keef got the boot today when Lake Country deputies arrived to remove him from his apartment.
According to local reports, the rapper owed four months rent totaling $11,300.
Keef’s rap sheet is as long as his rap career these days — his most recent arrest coming back in March for DUI (also in Highland Park) … which came just two weeks after he left rehab for weed.
Keef doesn’t seem fazed by the eviction. Shortly after being shown the door he posted an Instagram vid in a new pad, and bragged he was “Looking For Houses.”
Somebody better start worrying about his music so fans will buy more and he can pay his rent. Instagram pics don’t pay the bills bruh!!! Thoughts?
- Rapper Chief Keef evicted from Highland Park home (cltv.com)
- Rapper Chief Keef evicted from Highland Park home (wgntv.com)
- Chief Keef Arrested! (celebnmusic247.com)
- Watch: Rapper Chief Keef Mother Tells Her Story Pt. 2 (getmybuzzup.com)
- Model Claims She Is Pregnant With Chief Keef’s Baby (4umf.com)