Eddie Murphy Back to Playing Beverly Hills Cop
Eddie Murphy is returning to the big screen as Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop 4 – the fourth installment to the franchise the started back in 1994.
Finally after years of wondering if Beverly Hills Cop 4 would ever see the light of day on the big screen, Eddie Murphy has confirmed he will be reprising his role as Axel Foley.
CelebNMusic247.com has gotten word that Eddie Murphy is headed to Detroit for the 4th installment of Beverly Hills Cop.
According to the Associated Press, the state of Michigan approved $13.5 million in film incentives, based on an estimated $56.6 million of filmmaker spending in the state. The film will be shot in and around Detroit, creating jobs for an estimated 352 workers, the Michigan Film Office announced on Thursday.
According to reports the new Beverly Hills Cop storyline sees Eddie Murphy’s character Axel Foley move back to Detroit after years of living in Beverly Hills.
Directed by Brett Radner and produced by Detroit native Jerry Bruckheimer, Beverly Hills Cop 4 is slated for release in March 2016.
Will you head out to see the movie in 2016?
- Eddie Murphy Will Return in BEVERLY HILLS COP Reboot in Spring 2016 (nerdist.com)
- ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ Sequel With Eddie Murphy Is Really Happening (mashable.com)
- Another “Beverly Hills Cop” movie? Eddie Murphy says “What else have I got to do?” (rogersmovienation.com)
- Eddie Murphy Is Coming Back For Beverly Hills Cop 4! Get All The New Movie Deets HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- ‘Beverly Hills Cop 4? Coming March 2016 (slashfilm.com)