President Barack Obama Imposes Sanctions On Russian Officials
President Barack Obama on Monday imposed the most comprehensive set of sanctions against Russia since the Cold War, designating seven Russian officials as targets for having their bank accounts and property frozen for supporting Crimea’s vote to secede from Ukraine.
All are close associates of Russian President Vladimir Putin.The Treasury Department also targeted the personal wealth of four additional Pro-Russian Ukrainians for their roles in the Crimean peninsula breakaway under a March 6 order.
[grabpress_video guid=6cfe40bd27608572ec466a2eda6469bf60d95d3c embed_id=2074855]
Thanks for checking us out. Please take a look at the rest of our videos and articles.
To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.
- Putin Deputy Mocks “Comrade” @BarackObama’s Sanctions – Calls Him a “Prankster” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Krauthammer on Obama’s Sanctions: ‘He’s Being Ridiculed By The Russians’ (ijreview.com)
- Barack Obama: US ‘making clear consequences’ to Russia after Crimea vote (telegraph.co.uk)
- Russian Deputy Prime Minister LAUGHS at Obama’s Sanctions, Calls Him a ‘Prankster’ (sgtreport.com)
- Barack Obama imposes sanctions on 11 Russians, Ukrainians over Crimea move (dnaindia.com)